Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Making cookies

Hogan and I tried our hand at making our first batch of sugar cookies (and when I say tried our hand I mean we used the cookie cutters- Pillsbury provided the dough). Hogan loved it. We have some funny looking cookies where he only cut out a piece of the shape, but it adds character- I think Santa will appreciate them when the time comes around to make some for Christmas Eve. Hogan especially liked eating the dough. He'd cut out a cookie and then take a bite. Cookie, bite, cookie, bite. We had a nice rhythm going. He picked the star cookie cutter as his favorite and as he would lift the cookie cutter to see his newly made star he would exclaim, "Oh my goodness!" It was very fun.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

allisonw said...

Looks like fun! I know how he loves his sweets. He's definitely in the right family. :-)