Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Quotes

Hogan has been putting together some funny sentences lately and I thought I'd share some of them on the blog.

The other day he was in deep thought while feeling his belly button. He turned to me and said, "Belly Button. I broke it." He was very concerned about it. We're not sure if he had it confused with another body part only 6 inches down (and in that case it would seem broken and be cause for concern) or if he was just noticing the features of his belly button. Either way, it was a very funny conversation.

Hogan was messing around in the bathroom with his Duck, opening cabinets and touching things he probably shouldn't be. When I walked in to the bathroom, I heard Hogan say to his Duck, "Why'd you do it Duck?" as if it were Duck responsible for making the mess and not Hogan.

Last, Hogan has been telling all of his favorite toys and things that he loves him. So far we've heard: "I love you Duck." "I love you puppy." "I love you vaccuum." "I love you Christmas tree."

No comments: