Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-treating with friends




This was the first time that Hogan got to do the door-to-door trick-or-treating. He totally got into it and as you can see from all the blurry pictures would NOT stand still long enough for me to get a shot. I tried to pick the least blurriest ones. Needless to say when we finally got home we had one tired Hogan/Batman who was already talking about his costume for next year and who went right to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow!

Hogan says: Thank you for letting me go Halloween place with me and Kayleigh. My favorite part was the scary part. I was scared because a man had a mask and we thought he wasn't real. He took off his mask and scared us. At first he scared us. He was a man and he was just playing jokes on us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

allisonw said...

Thanks for all the updates! I love his costume, and it looks like you all had a great Halloween.

sweetsong said...

Love it! Emory was very impressed with Hogan's Batman costume. She too is already planning her "5 year old Halloween."