Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation

Hogan starting out our roadtrip in style. By the return trip, we looked much worse for the wear. I wouldn't even let him go into a grocery store at one point on the way home because he had an orange drink mustache from the morning's breakfast mixed with a Fanta Red beard from lunch, his transformer PJs still on (even though it was 7 at night), and crazy car hair. I wish I had taken that photo.


One of the pleasant things about this trip was that Hogan was 4! There was so much that he could do. He made it through two rounds of golf during the week. And during those rounds, he learned a few important lessons: 1. the girls play much differently than the boys (girls' balls miraculously always make it to the fairway- some by greatness others by a swift kick in that direction when noone's looking); 2. When the marshall comes toodling by 4 year olds who didn't pay to play should always stay by the cart and show that they are uninterested in golf and are in no way slowing down the golf game; 3. If you whiff the ball, just say it's a "practice swing" Hogan funnily took to this one quite well.

It's a miracle, I know! I'm finally putting some pictures up. I had, much to my embarrassment, pictures from February still on my camera. It's been a busy year so far. My loyal family following has probably even stopped checking in to see if I've updated, BUT just for my own pleasure at least, and for those still faithful to give the Hogan blog a click every once and awhile....here are some vacation pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: