Friday, December 21, 2007

Let Christmas Begin

This morning marked this year's first Christmas. The first one is reserved for our little family. Of the presents that Hogan got from 'Santa' his favorite was the tee-ball stand and his Leapfrog fridge alphabet set. Oh yes, AND the chocolate he got in his stocking. Below is a short video of Hogan singing the alphabet song along with his Leapfrog set. Sorry for the darkness. I haven't quite figured out all of the features of the video camera. I just figured out last night that it was a digital video recorder...duh! We've only had it since Hogan was born! It might take me a couple more years to get the light going! :)


2 comments:

allisonw said...

He's so smart! I can't wait til our Christmas with the boy. It'll be much different than last year, I can already tell. Love you guys!

M.B.S. said...

I'm so impressed you can post video! We have a recorder, and I can't get the files onto my computer, into software, and onto the web--at all. How's that? I love your video!