Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Plainview Bowling (as told by Hogan)


Bowling is going to be fun. There are so many balls. I want them all. Balls! Balls! Balls!


















Bowling IS fun. Daddy helps me push my ball. Oh my goodness! It's cool when those pins fall down one by one.


















I'm starting to have some concerns about bowling. You have to wait your turn. You can't run around. You have to stay on the carpet. Hmmmm....and now I'm in time out. Bowling isn't all it's cracked up to be.

















I am SOOOOOOOO over bowling. Get me out of here!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

M.B.S. said...

Ha! That is soooooooo what it's like with a toddler! He and Audrey must be psychically connected.

M.B.S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.B.S. said...

That last photo is to die for. His duds are the best, too. Is he a Big Labowski fan like me?

"Donny, You're outta your element."