Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



These are the only 3 pictures I have from Thanksgiving- I didn't do a very good job of documenting this event. I should have taken pictures of the four of us brave souls (Tami, Carlos, Troy, and I) heading off to Wal-Mart at 5 in the morning on Black Friday. I should have taken pictures of the wonderful feast that Nana prepared. I should have taken pictures of Tami AND Carlos- we were so grateful to get to spend their first married Thanksgiving with them; it was wonderful to see them both so happy. I think I was enjoying myself so much that I just forgot to take pictures- so all that's left are my "should haves" and these 3 pictures. We are thankful for our family. Thank you Nana and Papa for all that you do for us and for hosting such a nice Thanksgiving at your house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: