Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Multi-tasker




Posted by PicasaHere is a list of all the things Hogan can do while brushing his teeth:
  • eat toothpaste (preferably minty fresh Colgate)
  • apply perfume (he prefers 'Happy' by Clinique)
  • put on lipstick (any color he can get his hands on)
  • drench the parental who is sitting patiently beside him
  • drink copious amounts of water from any container that will hold it
  • empty my makeup bag (the one I forgot to zip)
  • brush his hair
  • laugh at himself in the mirror
  • look so cute that all Troy and I can do is to shake our heads and laugh.

4 comments:

M.B.S. said...

Omigosh, especially that top picture--I'm dying. It's so great! He is such a cutie!

Is he sly? Is that a sly look I see on that multi-tasker? I like sly.

Keep your parents laughing and hopping, Hogan! You're #1!

M.B.S. said...

I keep staring at that top photo! It's total desktop material. Fantastic!

Oma Loves Hogan said...

Hogan is my reminder that the simple, everyday things in life are grand and FUN! He makes my day.

allisonw said...

Brushing my teeth is never that much fun. I'll have to do it Hogan's way and get into all of Chris' stuff! Good idea, Hogan! What a cutie!