Thursday, September 6, 2007

Royalty

Hogan and I made this sticker crown for him to wear last week. I knew he would like the sticker part of making the crown, but I thought he'd be uninterested in the wearing the crown part. I was completely wrong. What I hadn't factored in was the Spot the Dog video we had watched earlier in the week. In this particular episode Spot wears a yellow crown to his birthday party. As aresult, Hogan loved wearing his crown- in fact, he called it his birthday crown. Whenever he put it on we had to sing 'Happy Birthday to Hogan'. Sadly, the crown didn't make it past the week. It's been worn many times and, alas, is only made of paper. BUT don't worry. Those of you participating in the Trolympics this coming weekend (Papa, Nana, Tami) you will all be getting your very own crown decorated by Hogan to wear at the opening ceremony. And, of course, you'll have to wear it! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M.B.S. said...

Do tell--Trolympics?

Tami Len said...

I can't wait for my crown! I sure hope it's big enough for my big head!!