Monday, July 7, 2008

Bubbles


I decided a couple of week ago that Hogan and I would explore the wonder of bubbles. I had plans of experimenting with different bubble solutions and bubble-blowing tools. There was a lot of negotiating between Hogan and I in order to find a bubble method that satisfied us both. Me- I draw the line at eating bubbles. Hogan- not so much into traditional ways of blowing bubbles. We found that using straws was the best compromise for us- you can just stick the straws into the solution, and blow into the solution and a bubble foam forms on top. Food coloring or washable paint also adds some excitement to blowing bubbles. I think I learned way more about how stubborn Hogan and I are than about bubbles- but definitely a fun exercise in patience and compromise!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: