Friday, July 11, 2008

Swim Lessons

dipping and swinging

practicing kicks

ring around the rosies

back rides
It was Troy's turn to be in the water for swim lessons last night so I was able watch and get some photos. Hogan loves swim lessons. I had some concerns before we started because this year he is bigger, smarter, and I wasn't sure if I could work with him in the water as easily as I did last year when he was smaller and less independent. However, this year has actually been easier because he can listen, follow directions, and he enjoys going under water. Troy and I are both excited about his progress!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Ragland's said...

Hey Hogan! I am so happy to see you have a blog! So do you love swim lessons? Autumn really loves to swim, but I am not sure if she would love lessons?
I can't wait to see you again!
Luv,
Autumn and Shelli

sweetsong said...

Great pics. You have such a brave little man. I hope I can see him in action. :)

MB