Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baseball Season


These are pics from our first baseball game of the season and can you believe all I got to commemorate the even were two pictures of Hogan stuffing his face with cotton candy??? Nice!

We can mark Hogan's growth by how many innings he can make it through each year. His very first game he slept most of the way through- he was only about 3 months old. The next year he could only sit for an inning or two before I'd have to take him out to toddle about. Last year he could make it about 3 or 4 innings before I had to take him out to run about. And this year he made it through 7 whole innings before we had to go out and take a break. He's almost there!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sweetsong said...

Yummy Hogan. ;) - Emory is taking soccer through a group that comes to my school. I was able to have her go for free. She really likes it though so we might try a Denton league next. We should have them on the same team...that would be good times.