Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Easter




Okay! The work-induced blogging hibernation is over and summer is here!!! So, I'll try to catch up on all those bloggable moments since...gulp April!

We spent Easter with Oma, Opa and aunt Allison. Oma was ready for Hogan to dye eggs, and as you can see, it was a pretty messy project, which means Hogan absolutely loved it. (See the proud display of dyed hands!). It was also fun for Allison and I to relive our past dyeing days and remember fun tricks or mixing colors and making designs on eggs. Hogan didn't quite appreciate our finesse, but we've got many years ahead of us to teach him all we know! :)

**** New feature - available on select blogs- Hogan's perspective! I scribe he talks!

Here's his take on Easter:

"I liked getting the stickers out and getting my hands all dirty and doing Easter eggs!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: