Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Brella



















It has rained so much here that Hogan has learned the word umbrella, or as he says it 'brella'. When we leave the house, he now grabs the umbrella to take it with us. I'm pretty sure that yesterday he gave me an "I told you so look" when it ended up raining on us after I had made him leave the umbrella inside because I didn't think it would rain. He may have a bright future as a meteorologist. I can think of a couple of people we know (I won't name any names, but they know who they are) who would love to see their grandson (oops does that give it away) on their favorite channel!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

allisonw said...

Hey, Em, Hogan's umbrella actually reminds me of our blue sled. Promise me he'll always have a pool if he wants to swim!