Monday, August 20, 2007

First Day


Today was Hogan's first day at his school. I think he liked it. This morning when I told him where he was going he remembered that Mrs. Mary Beth has a puppy and that she is nice.
When I went to pick him up he was sitting at the table with all of his toddler friends eating lunch. He looked like such a big boy being all civilized and well-behaved. He got a good report and even had a craft to bring home. Below is a picture of the bird nest he made today at school.
Mary Beth did say that he was a Mt. Everest climber. She says all the toddlers climb, but for Hogan there seems to be no obstacles too big for him. I can't say that I'm surprised. It just seems that that is how he tackles life!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

M.B.S. said...

Wahoo for Hogan! What a big guy, at preschool, civilized, climbing--he's our champ!