Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Silence




Silence can be great. When I'm the first one to wake up in the morning and have some time to read the paper and check my email- a silent house is calming. When Troy and I hike in silence with only the sound of leaves rustling to interrupt our thoughts- that's peaceful. BUT when you're in the house with a toddler and all of a sudden they're out of your sight and things become eerily quiet. That's SCARY!!!!

This is what happened today. And once it struck me that I hadn't heard a little voice for awhile, I became CSI mom and went investigating. I followed the toilet paper trail to find my silent, but busy culprit examining and flinging all of my stationary down on the floor.

Caught! and sentenced to 18 years of hugs and kisses- with no possibility of parole!


1 comment:

allisonw said...

Love it! You always capture the best moments, and I feel like I'm there with you. Give him a kiss from his Aunt Allison as part of his punishment!